Bird netting has the strength that counts when you need it the most.
If birds and bats are seriously affecting your fruit yields, isn’t it time you protected your investment?
Polyfab Australia distributes a premium grade bird netting using German knitting technology, the best U.V. stabilisers and heavy duty reinforced selvedge edge.
The netting is available in a range of widths up to 20 metres wide. The coloured centre line assists growers during installation and removal of the netting whilst the knitted lock stitch construction ensures the netting will not fray when cut.
Solve your problems by using Polyfab anti bird netting, it means you are both protecting your fruit and increasing the returns you deserve.
Polyfab’s Australia’s high quality quality knitted Monofilament Netting is the proven performance net, with added features including:
- Quality U.V. stabilisers which help it last longer.
- 12 x 12mm hexagonal hole size to keep away the smallest birds including Silvereye and Startlings, and is strong enough to resist bigger species like Parrots and Crows
- Available in widths and lengths to suit 5 metre up to 20 metres wide
- Innovative and distinctive black centre band for ease of installation and retrieval (beware of limitations)
- Heavy reinforced selvedge
- Available in white and black(certain sizes)
- For Enquiry’s please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with name , sizes and contact number
New stock will be available from the end of September early October 2018.
|Size||wholesale roll price (0.35c m2)||GST||Total (including GST)|
|5m x 50m SOLD OUT||$87.50||$8.75||$96.25|
|5m x 100m SOLD OUT||$175.00||$17.5||$192.25|
|10m x 10m SOLD OUT||$40.00||$4.00||$44.00|
|10m x 50m SOLD OUT||$175.00||$17.50||$192.50|
|10m x 100m SOLD OUT||$350.00||$35.00||$385.00|
|15m x 50m SOLD OUT||$262.50||$26.25||$288.75|
|BLACK 16.25m x|
|BLACK 15m x|
|WHITE 16.25m x|
|20 x 50m SOLD OUT||$350.00||$35.00||$385.00|
For Enquiry’s please email email@example.com, with name , sizes and contact number
Bird Netting is re-usable for between 5-8 years and is easy and convenient to install and easy to retrieve at the end of a season.
This high quality knitted monofilament mesh netting for birds is highly UV stabilised and although it is light weight it is extremely strong. It also features a reinforced selvedge. Polyfab’s mesh netting for birds is not suitable for attachment to permanent structures.